This is a basic shotgun shooting course focused on the use of semi-automatic and pump-action shotguns for new and inexperienced users. It is designed for those who want to learn how to safely and effectively operate the shotgun.
Students will go over basic safety, basic shotgun operations, loading/unloading, and grip and stance.
Class Title: Shotgun 101
- Class duration: 2 hours
- Range duration: approximately 1 hour
- Cost: $129
- This class can be taken privately. Call 832-539-7000 to schedule.
- Hearing protection
- Range Fees = target
- 7 Fundamentals + Safety
- Patterning at various distances
- Loading + unloading
- Shotgun (Pump Action/Semi-Auto)
- Eye and hearing protection
- NO GAME LOADS
- NO BIRDSHOT
- Ammunition – 25 (00Buck), 10 Slugs
Shotguns are available for rent or purchase.
Ammunition is available for purchase.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Texas Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes that do not hold the minimum enrollee count. Texas Gun Club will notify you prior to 24 hours before the class is held.