This class is for anyone who’d like to expand their knowledge of shotgun shooting.
Students will go over safety rules, shotgun accessories (grips, slings, lights, etc.), expedient loading, and rapid-fire.
Class Title: Shotgun 201
- Class duration: 2 hours
- Range duration: approximately 1 hour
- Cost: $149
- Pre-requisite: Shotgun 101
- This class can be taken privately. Call 832-539-7000 to schedule.
- Hearing protection
- Range Fees + target
- Barricade shooting
- Unorthodox shooting positions
- Supported and unsupported shooting
- Multiple targets
- Shooting on the move
- Shotgun (Pump Action/Semi-Auto)
- Handgun + 150 rounds FMJ brass
- Double magazine carrier
- Shotgun shotshell holder or dump pouch
- Eye and hearing protection
- Elbow/Knee pads (optional)
- NO GAME LOADS
- NO BIRDSHOT
- Ammunition – 150 (00 Buck), 20 Slugs
Shotguns are available for rent or purchase.
Ammunition is available for purchase.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class.