Virtual Tactical Academy (VTA) – Training so real, your mind will think you’re there!
Can you draw your concealed firearm under duress? Do you really believe that by taking the License to Carry course that you are ready to survive, react, and win? The fact is that until you’ve done it, you don’t know how you would react.
VTA is the most Relevant and Realistic Firearms Education and Training that you will ever get without spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars. This 2-hr course is designed to help students understand the intense reality of a lethal encounter and students will learn the foundational elements of the mental and physical skills required to survive that encounter. By using the latest in firearms simulator and interactive laser technology, Virtual Tactical Academy immerses students in realistic “virtual” scenarios.
VTA is completely safe and no live firearms allowed into this training. This training is appropriate for anyone at any skill level and no previous skill classes are required. You’ll be surprised at how much your skills and tactics improve in just one session regardless if you are experienced or a novice. We’re confident that once you’ve tested your reaction and skills in this safe virtual environment, you will want to take the other firearm skill development-training courses Texas Gun Club offers and you will definitely want to take the VTA course again.
MEMBERS – Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code for special membership pricing for this class!
Class Title: Virtual Tactical Training
- Class duration: 2 hours
- Certification | This is a pass/fail course. Students must successfully complete the practical application.
- Required: Government issued ID, complete and current Texas Gun Club liability waiver and a willingness to learn.
- Cost: $149 | Includes classroom material
- Must be at least 18 years of age to take this class
- Open to anyone at any skill level (we ask that students be at least 18 years old.
- We recommend the following courses prior to VTA: Handgun 101, License to Carry, Handgun 201 and Handgun 301. While these courses are not required, they will provide students with the basic knowledge and skills used in this course.
- Basics of mechanics of tactical shooting
- Moving off the “X”
- Moving and shooting
- Fighting Inside a Structure/Home (F.I.S.H)
- Physiological effects of a lethal encounter
- Mental and emotional effects of fear and overcoming the “freeze” response
- Developing a will to win and survive
- Judgment training (shoot or don’t shoot)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class.